Wednesday 12 August 2015

Cutiepie socks




Pattern: Maariat II (free pattern)
Yarn: Novita Nalle
Needles: 3 mm

I made these socks as a birthday present for a friend when I went to see her in Hankoo earlier this summer. Hankoo is a perfect summer city, at least if it's a warm and sunny day. I went there with Mr V and my parents. We all had a nice cup of coffee (or tee), looked at the city from the top of the water tower and then we even stumbled over a flee market.



I really fell in love with this pattern. Too bad I don't need a new pair of socks at the moment, otherwise I would make another pair for myself! On the other hand, is it actually possible to have too many socks? Maybe not...



All photos taken by my friend Linda. Thank you, they are lovely! <3

4 comments:

  1. Onpa söötit sukat ja kauniit kuvat! Nappaan nyt haasteesi mukaani. Oletko Bloglovinissa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos! Linda on tosiaankin napannut ihania kuvia :) Ja kiva, pitääkin tulla katsomaan haasteen etenemistä. Olen kyllä Bloglovinissa, tuolta vasemmalta sivulta löytyy linkki sinne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, no niin, ryhdyin tilaajaksi. En vain löytänyt haulla mielestäni ainakaan blogin nimellä. Mutta nyt löytyi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kumma juttu. En kyllä itse asiassa itsekään löytänyt blogia haun kautta... Onkohan siinä joku bugi?

    ReplyDelete